Bareback footwear Warranty
At Bareback footwear we take great care and pride in the design and craftsmanship of all our products. We use only the best of raw materials to the highest international manufacturing standards. All products are fully guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase and six months warranty for zips. Your statutory rights are in no way affected. Please note that normal wear and tear or accidental damage to the item is not covered under the warranty policy however our Customer faults department will be happy to provide you with a quotation for repair where possible.
It is very important to include your receipt, where/when purchased and specific details about where our product has not met with your expectations. Don’t forget to include your full contact details including postal address and a daytime contact telephone number.
Repairs inside of warranty period
In the most unlikely event that your bareback footwear product does not match up to our standards we will take corrective action. If within the twelve or six months of purchase there are any defects in your product then please read follow the instructions below:
*First email firstname.lastname@example.org with images of the problem area(s) for initial assessment.
*Next step will be for the Bareback footwear customer faults department to determine whether the goods should be repaired or replaced you will then receive an email back shortly after this communication.
* For product repairs inside of the one year or six month warranty repairs are carried out free of charge. Where you purchased from a Bareback footwear retailer you must return the product in the first instance to where you originally purchased them for an initial assessment.
* Please note, postage charges must be covered by the customer. Goods must be returned by registered or any other postage method requiring the recipient Bareback Footwear to sign on delivery.
*All Footwear must be returned clean and free from any dirt and stable manure. Footwear not meeting these conditions will be returned at the customers cost.
* Where purchased directly from Bareback footwear, either online or from our Bareback footwear Events stand, please return goods to:
* Address to return footwear:
Bareback Footwear Returns Department
Units 15 & 16 Maylite Trading Estate
Tel: 01886 888873
Repairs outside of warranty period
Product repairs outside of the one year or six month zip warranty a charge will usually apply. Please also note that depending on location, shipping costs may also apply. However, some general footwear repairs can be carried out free of charge please email our customer faults department.
* Please note that an assessment must be carried out to determine whether repairs on an item are possible in the first instance. Individual cases may vary
Email: info@barebackfootwear .com