Company Name: Bareback Footwear
Registered address: units 15 & 16 Maylite Trading Estate, Martley, Worcestershire, WR6 6PQ
Office Phone number: 01886 888873
VAT Number: 111295547
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
* To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
* We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods:
* If you want to be removed from our database for these purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. Please also include your name and the email address that you wish to be removed. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request.
* We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Bareback Footwear asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All images and texts incorporated into www.barebackfootwear.com are the property of Bareback Footwear or are used under license from the relevant body and must not be used for any other purpose without consent from the relevant party. It is recommended by Bareback Footwear that the customer prints out a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference but no permission is granted for these terms and conditions to be used in any other capacity without our prior permission.