Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDTIONS
This web site is owned and operated by Bareback footwear. If you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the contact page or use the details below.
Our Contact details: Bareback footwear
Registered address: Units 15 & 16 Maylite Trading Estate, Martley, Worcestershire, WR6 6PQ.
OFFICE: Units 15 & 16 Maylite Trading Estate, Martley, Worcestershire, WR6 6PQ.
Office Phone: 01886 888873 (A member of staff will be available to take your call Monday-Friday 10am to 5pm excluding public holidays)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (emails will usually be responded to Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm, excluding public holidays)
Vat number: 111295547
On making a purchase from Bareback Footwear via our website, or phone order you indicate that you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions (your statutory rights are not affected). Please read them carefully and we would recommend that you print a copy for your records. We advise you that we reserve the right to, at any time, revise our terms and conditions without notice. Please review our terms and conditions regularly.
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our website and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order. (the customer will need to ‘Tick a box’ to confirm you have agreed to the terms and conditions before your order is placed)
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us (sent to the email address that you have provided when placing your order) acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the “Dispatch Confirmation”). The contract between us (the “Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This maybe for the following reasons:
(a) The goods are unavailable
(c) You are not allowed to buy the goods from us
(d) We are not allowed to sell the goods to you
(e) There has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods
We are a UK retailer, but will ship to most of Europe. Please note if oversea's orders are returned (not faulty) the cost of the goods will be refunded less the cost of the original shipping costs.
Cancellation of an order
You may cancel your order placed up to the point of dispatch. Upon cancellation, all payments will be fully refunded within 2 working days. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
You do NOT have the right to cancel the order between you and us if:- we supply footwear which are made to your specification or are personalised (made to measure)
Subject to the terms of our warranty, returns and exchanges (please see pages for details) you may cancel your order with us within 14 days without giving any reason so long as conditions in our warranty and returns are met and approved by Bareback Footwear.
The customer shall take reasonable care of the goods and not use them
The customer shall send back the footwear to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from the order to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. Goods must be returned to us in a clean and dry condition and in their original packaging
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of handling by you other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If the goods are not clean when returned to us (for example if there is mud, urine, hair or fur on goods returned to us) then this is likely to result in a deduction. We advise that footwear is tried on a clean and dry indoor surface that will not affect the footwear.
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT OR FAULTY
On signing for your delivery from our delivery drivers, please ensure you check you have received the correct number of parcels and that you made a note of any apparent damage to any of the parcels. This must be noted on your consignment note. Ensure your parcels are opened immediately and carefully check the contents as you must inform us within 3 days of any damage or discrepancy i.e. incorrect goods.
GOODS LOST IN TRANSIT
Bareback Footwear will accept no responsibility for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 7 working days from the expected delivery date (average 3 days).
Items eligible for exchange or refund, that have been purchased with the use of a voucher or coupon code, will have the value of either, sought from any fees paid or required to complete the transaction.
Please note that you use this website at entirely your own risk. We cannot accept any responsibility for disruption, damage or loss of data on your computer system which occurs during or because of the use of the www.barebackfootwear.com website. We will try to offer you helpful and honest advice but the decision to purchase lies ultimately with the customer. In no way can we be held responsible for any consequences relating to any products purchased from the website. We aim to provide accurate descriptions and images of the products for sale through Bareback Footwear but in the event that an accurate image is not available the most suitable image will be used in its place.
All images and texts incorporated into www.barebackfootwear.com are the property of Bareback Footwear or are used under license from the relevant body and must not be used for any other purpose without consent from the relevant party. It is recommended by Bareback footwear that the customer prints out a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference but no permission is granted for these terms and conditions to be used in any other capacity without our prior permission.
Delivery times over the Christmas period may fluctuate due to manufacturers Christmas breaks. No orders are processed on a Saturday or Sunday.
BUYING A PRODUCT
We do not store any of your financial information (such as credit card details), these are all processed securely off site with our primary payment handler (currently www.sagepay.com).
Competitions run until the date specified. Any entries after the specified time will not be counted. Only one entry to be counted per person.
GIFT VOUCHERS / COUPON CODES
Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 6 calendar months from the date of receipt and can only be used on the WEBSITE. Coupon codes, unless stated, are valid for a month from receipt.
* In compliance with Trading Standards and Consumer Contracts Regulations, Customers must return goods within 14 days from purchase if we are informed within 7 days from receipt of the goods. This should be in writing, email or phone call that they wish to return goods. The buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the items to us. (For Details on Returns & Exchanges please see our returns and exchanges page.)
* Non sale footwear in perfect condition, with any labels on, in its original packaging and with proof of purchase may be returned within 14 days from the date we are informed of the return. All returns are subject to a handling fee if the reason for return is due to an incorrect choice of item by the customer or in compliance with DSR’s the customer has not taken ‘good care’ of the items whilst in their possession. If this is the case we reserve the right to issue credit for the remaining amount. (For Details on Returns & Exchanges please see our returns and exchanges page. )
* Sale footwear purchased from our Trade Stands will not be accepted for an exchange or refund.
*Once footwear has been worn or used it cannot be returned unless the item is found to have a fault. (PLEASE VISIT OUR WARRANTY PAGE) This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Customers returning goods to us with no notification within 7 days of receipt will not be able to take advantage of the ‘Cooling Off period’ (14 days), each case will be handled individually and a commercial decision made at our discretion.
* Due to health and safety reasons, we are unable to handle any footwear unless it is completely clean and dry, therefore any footwear worn and believed to be faulty cannot be returned unless it is has been cleaned first. It is recommended that you contact us if unsure of the returns policy we follow before returning items.
* If you have purchased via face to face means, either at the Head Offices in Martley or at one of our tradestand’s, you have 14 days from date of purchase in which to return your items to us providing they are unworn, in any original packaging and in a saleable condition and a receipt of purchase can be provided, by post or by visiting our Head Office. We reserve the right to determine saleable condition.
*Any item bought in a 'Sale' at any of our trade stands, is not eligible for exchange or refund and is deemed to have been purchased as seen.
Items bought in an 'online sale' can be exchanged for a credit note on the condition that the item is returned within 14 days of receipt. If a refund is required, notification in writing must be received within 7 days of receiving the item and the item must be returned within 21 days of receipt. (Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014). In all cases the purchaser is responsible for return postage costs. Please note that sale items with defects cannot be returned soley for reasons of defects clearly declared in the description. All sale promotions & items are only available whilst stocks last and are limited to such.
* We are willing to exchange footwear. Your exchange will be processed upon receipt to us, of the original goods in perfect condition, with all labels on and in its original packaging. Customers must return goods within 14 days from purchase if we are informed within 7 days from receipt of the goods. The buyer would have to cover postage costs. It is recommended you obtain a certificate of postage with adequate insurance from the post office if making a return, to enable you to make a claim for any damage.( For Details on Returns & Exchanges please see our returns and exchanges page.)
* We will be unable to compensate for returns that are lost or damaged in transit. Customers wishing to exchange items will be required to cover all postage costs. It is recommended that you contact us if wishing to exchange items.
MADE TO MEASURE SERVICE
Bareback Footwear takes no responsibility for inaccurate measurements by the customer - these items are non-refundable or returnable unless found to be an error during manufacture, if this situation arises it will be resolved satisfactorily between customer and Bareback Footwear
Made to measure footwear should take 5-6 weeks standard time
Made to measure footwear can take up to 8 weeks for delivery during busy periods.
The footbed of the boot is NOT made to measure, a standard size must be selected, only the measurements requested on the diagram are made specifically to the customer.
For full details of our delivery charges please see shipping and returns.
Made to Measure Cancellations
Once payment has been taken we deem this to be confirmation of order and will proceed with ordering of leathers and materials. Cancellation is not possible once production of your order has started (usually within two days of order placement) as this is classed as a bespoke (made to measure service) this is therefore exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations. We will therefore retain full payment received for the order.
All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
Please feel free to call our office to discuss further.