Kentucky Half-Chaps - Mocha
The softest leather chaps that fit like a glove. Designed to fit your Kentucky Jodhpur Boots.
- BBF chaps are also designed to fit most short riding boots.
- 4cm Covered elastic stretch panels for a more accommodating fit
- Elastic Foot Stirrups
- Piped Finish
- 4cm Spanish top Line
- Leather skirt over the instep
- Top and bottom zip protectors
- Available in Mocha and Black
Fast, Tracked & Free Delivery
Free UK delivery on all orders over £70 Royal Mail despatched same day (Monday - Friday).
Simple Free Returns
No Quibble free UK returns on footwear using our prepaid Royal Mail label.
Expert Help & Advice
We are always here to help finding the perfect items or choosing the right size.
Bareback Footwear promise:
We never compromise, our footwear is created from the highest quality Italian leathers and superior components. Designed and made to last with the latest production techniques.
Measuring Your Legs
Half Chap Fitting Adivce
Please note: Half chaps when paired with your favourite boots should feel very snug and should be hard to on at first.
You don’t want your half chaps to be too loose.
When you are first trying them on. They will ease over a few days of wear and mould to the shape of your leg.
Half chaps should come right up to the knee.
They should reach the bend in your knee and if they sit lower than ¼" lower than your knee, they are too short.
The easiest way to fasten new chaps is by straitening your leg, you might also want to recruit a friend to help.
Measuring your legs for the fit
Please note: In order to get an accurate measurement you will need to wear the same legwear that you usually ride in.
1) Sit on a chair with your knees bent at a ninety-degree angle with your feet flat on the floor.
2) Measure your calf at its widest point using a cloth tape measure. Keep the tape measure tight. This is your width measurement.
3) Measure your calf length from the floor to the back of your knee. This is your height measurement.
4) Compare your measurements to the size chart and select your half chap.
If you discover you have two different calf sizes, its best to select using the smaller measurement.
Bareback Footwear chaps will stretch and elastic panel that should compensate for the different leg shapes.
Get in touch if you would like further information or help with your selections.
Matching Kentucky Boots
Uncompromising comfort, fully waterproof and adjustable fit. Perform no matter the conditions.
10% OFF Jodhpur boots when brought with Half-Chaps
Use code: Jods&Chaps
"I find it really important that I have a pair of boots that last and go the distance"