Bareback Footwear Warranty
At Bareback footwear we take great care and pride in the design and craftsmanship of all our products we only use the best raw materials to the highest international manufacturing standards. In the most unlikely event that your product does not match up to our standards we will take corrective action within the six months warranty.
All boots will be sent for repair. In the event of it not being repairable then we will replace it. It is very important to note that failure to follow our care guidelines will result in the goods not being covered by our warranty as detailed below.
All new boots will come with a six month warranty which starts on the customer’s receipt of the boots (it is important to keep your receipt or online order details for future proof of purchase). Customers are responsible to return the boots to us within this warranty time, once repaired Bareback Footwear will post the boots back to you at no cost to the customer. N.B. (Bareback Footwear WILL NOT cover return postage costs on overseas items.)
The warranty is for defective materials, manufacturing techniques and waterproofing for a period of 6 months from original date of purchase provided the correct care has been taken, it is not a wear warranty.
Outside of this time is at the discretion of Bareback Footwear - please email photos for inspection so we can then best advise you on the appropriate course to take.
Never leave your boots after stable/yard/beach use covered in muck or mud to dry out without any treatment. This prolonged exposure to acids, salts or chemicals will cause the leather on the boots to dry/shrink and crack across the main foot area (the vamp), unfortunately it cannot be repaired or replenished at this point.
This warranty covers the boots for free repair of defects in leathers and workmanship for a repair (not a replacement) once the boots have been worn outside or on a horse and still within the six months warranty. Individual cases may vary. Footwear under warranty will not be extended after the warranty has expired, A replacement item does not constitute a new warranty period. Replacements are to ensure product satisfaction through the remainder of the original warranty period
We believe all boots should be enjoyed and used and aim to avoid Landfill waste at any opportunity, we will always attempt to repair before a replacement is offered to follow this aim.
Bareback Footwear will not cover damage through natural wear and tear, accidental damage, unauthorised repair or not using the correct care products to take care of materials/leathers or the maintenance of zips.
Please be aware that we only use the best YKK and OPTI zips it is up to the customer to take care of the zips and to be cleaned after every wear to avoid breakage of teeth, replacing zips due to lack of maintenance will be carried out at a charge and we will be happy to provide you with a quotation for repair where possible, please call (+44 01886 888873) or email the office for a quote.
- You have 30 calendar days on receipt of the item for a refund or exchange, the item must be unused and in the original packaging.
- Notification of faults must be given in writing accompanied with photographs/ videos (where applicable) to Bareback Footwear for initial assessment.
- Please send details and photographs of your fault to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will review the product and if the product is within its six month manufacturing warranty and is deemed to be a manufacturing fault we will liaise with you to rectify the issue.
- Our faults department will email or call with an assessment and repair time (repairs will be sent back to our factory in Portugal repair time normally takes 2-3 weeks).
- All footwear must be returned clean and free from any dirt and stable manure footwear returned in a non-clean state will be returned un-repaired at a cost to the customer.
- Footwear purchased directly online or from our trade stand at an event please return to the address below (footwear purchased from one of our stockists are to return to the place of purchase along with their receipt)
- Please do not return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage / re-collection costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
- It is very important to note that failure to follow our care guidelines will result in the goods not being covered by our warranty.
Units 15 & 16 Maylite Trading Estate
Tel: +44 (0)1886 888873
REPAIRS OUTSIDE OF WARRANTY
An assessment will be carried out to determine whether repairs are possible in the first instance. Customers are responsible for returning them to us at their own cost and choice of postage method. Boots must be returned in a clean condition.
- Footwear sold as samples or ex-display boots from our trade stands at events are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or refunded
None faulty items:
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you are entitled to return them for a replacement, exchange or refund providing they are unworn outside in a perfect condition and in its original packaging (please include your receipt) within 30 days of receiving them. Please fill out the returns form in your parcel or notify us first. (To see further details on our returns policy visit our returns page)