Nebraska Wool-lined Long Riding Field Boots - Brown
Robust, warm and fitted. These riding boots rise to any equestrian duties.
- Full length OPTI® zip with tab to the rear
- Full leg and foot bed sheep wool insulation for a warm winter
- 3cm heel, ideal for riding
- Hidden rear elastic stretch spine for a flexible fit and comfort
- Dual grip outsole for secure grip and shock absorbing midsole for support and performance
- Built in steel shank for arch support and stability.
- New and updated design
Fast, Tracked & Free Delivery
Free UK delivery on all orders over £70 Royal Mail despatched same day (Monday - Friday).
Simple Free Returns
No Quibble free UK returns on footwear using our prepaid Royal Mail label.
Expert Help & Advice
We are always here to help finding the perfect items or choosing the right size.
Bareback Footwear promise:
We never compromise, our footwear is created from the highest quality Italian leathers and superior components.
Genuine wool lining for warmth and breathability.
Tested to Sub-Zero
Keep your feet warm and cosy even in sub-zero temperatures.
Proudly Made In Portugal
Our factory of experts have been crafting world leading boots since 1927.
Non slip riding outsoles design to perform both in and out the saddle.
Non Slip Duratread™ Outsole
Unbeatable grip in wet conditions.
Full Grain Italian Leather
Premium leather sourced from sustainable sources.