Brooklyn Boots - Desert
The Brooklyn, an exceptionally comfortable men's boot crafted from soft Italian leather and a gorgeous navy stretch panel for style and comfort. Taking generations of Portuguese experience and adding modern styling these boots are perfect to add substance to everyday style. The rubber soles add high traction and are perfect to give you good footing no matter the conditions. A boot with so many uses, perfect to keep you looking good at work and on weekend adventures.
- Supreme comfort and moisture wicking from the thick cushioned insole
- Reinforced stitching to the rear boot pull
- Acid resistant stitching across the whole boot
- Elasticated navy side panels for flexibility and comfort
- Durable rubber light weight anti-slip sole providing comfort and traction
- Rich desert brown colour with contrast stitching to the foot
Foot Size Guide
FREE UK STANDARD DELIVERY on orders over £70
UK Standard delivery - Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked® - £4.40 - Aim to deliver in 2-3 working days.
UK delivery - Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked® - £6.00 - Aim to deliver in 1-2 working days (orders placed before 3pm Mon - Fri).
Please note: Although 99% of the time RM deliver 1st class items the following working day, this is not guaranteed, they state 1-2 working days for 1st class and 2-3 working days for 2nd class, but this is only a guide, so please allow time for it to be delivered.
UK and International orders orders are shipped via Royal Mail Tracked® service.
Once delivered responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you nominate a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes then you acknowledge that acceptance by them (whether at or not at the delivery address) is evidence of delivery and order fulfillment by Bareback Footwear.
The Company disclaims all liability for any consequential loss arising from, or in connection with leaving a parcel in a safe place nominated by the customer.
We endeavor to fulfill every order in the shortest time possible. There may be occasions when some items are out with our trade stand teams, your item(s) will be shipped as soon as they arrive back at our distribution warehouse. This does not affect your right to cancel any order already placed and receive a full refund to the value of the cancelled order.
Orders of in stock items placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Deliveries are highly dependent on the efficiency of the courier, we cannot be held responsible for any postal delays, if however, your order is taking longer than expected please contact us we are always happy to help. We do not class packages as "lost" until 15 days have passed. These are the guidelines set by Royal Mail.
Delays may be incurred during public holidays and factors outside of our control.
Orders outside of UK Mainland (Northern Ireland, Channel Isles, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man etc) may incur a shipping surcharge and may take longer to arrive than our usual times specified.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you are entitled to return them for an exchange or refund providing they are unworn outside and in a perfect condition and in its original packaging (please include your receipt) please let us know within 7 days of receipt via phone or email then you will have 14 days to return your items.
Return postage is to be paid by the customer but if the item is being exchanged outgoing postage will be paid by Bareback Footwear. (unfortunately Bareback Footwear cannot cover return postage costs on overseas items).
We do not at the moment offer a free returns service but we are aware that boots can be expensive to return. So if you do need to return your item/s for any reason we suggest you use MyHermes (www.myhermes.co.uk) which can be cheaper alternatives. you can see online the nearest shop, follow the instructions online you can make your booking. Select 'to send' tab and not 'returns' - we are not listed as a company under the returns section.
Please do not return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first.
- Before posting please fill in the returns form you had with the invoice and pop inside your parcel. If you didn't receive one you can download this form from our website.
- Pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging but removing the original delivery label
- Please return footwear in a mailing bag- Do not use tape or write on the box itself
- Attach label marked returns to the outside of mailing bag
- Purchased from our trade stands at an event please download a form to fill in before returning to address below. (Trade stands cannot except returns at an event)
- Shop purchases we are happy for you to bring back into the shop for exchange or refund or post back to the address below along with a filled in returns form.
We advise that you use a traceable & insured postal service to return your purchase as Bareback Footwear cannot be held responsible for goods in transit.
Click here for our returns form
Units 15 & 16 Maylite Trading Estate
If you have any questions regarding your order or require assistance please feel free to contact our office either by email email@example.com or call on 01886 888873 Monday-Friday 10.00am – 4.30pm
A full refund will be given to the value of the footwear purchased (if you have notified us in 7 days and returned within 14 days) provided the items are returned:
- in original packaging
- re-saleable condition ( any items returned not re-sellable will only receive a partial refund, the amount of refund to be decided by Bareback Footwear)
- Any items too badly damaged will be returned to the customer and postage costs will be met by the customer.
- proof of purchase
Once we have received your item(s) back you will be refunded using the method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, funds usually take 3-5 working days to clear to your account and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
We are always happy to exchange sizes for you (please notify us in 7 days of receipt and return to us in 14 days) please provide us with details of exchange size/colour preferred with the returned item(s) and any postal address changes the items are to be returned to.
- in original packaging
- re-sellable condition
- with proof of purchase
Once we have received your item(s) back we will post out the exchange (Bareback Footwear will cover the postage costs on exchanged item(s) via standard delivery 2-3 working days UK only)
If a first class delivery is required there will be a charge of £6 paid by customer
Please return items in a mailing bag- Please DO NOT use tape or write on the box itself.